
|
03 February 2008. We had dis fite no one between us wanted to solve it.. he kept quite & so do i.. I'm still waiting fer him to sms me nicely.. i waited fer his sms the whole day & night..it dissapoint me not to see a single sms frm him wen i woke up dis morning. I NEED HIM!! He took evrything so simple. Wen i log on too msn this morning he did msg me but only to ask whether i wanna come over.. Gosh!! after all the waitings,tears he only care to ask me whether i wana come over.. it seems like he is ignoring me.. putting me to a side wer no one will care.. y do i still wait fer him wen i noe he'll never come.. I put too much expectations on him.. i only want the best of our relationshp.. y cant he sees dat? y cant he also cooperate wif me n understand me.. yes i do miss him.. miss him like hell especially him whom i noe during the past.. i miss how the way he shows his concern towards me,pampered me haizz i do miss him.. its been awhile since we talk,share problems & went out..I hoping fer him to come back.. B,pls returned me the old u.. Labels: february08 lizapitinlove 3:52:00 pm
| I'm Yours. ![]() L.I.Z.A.P.I.T HEYho! tween-tee. born 1st apriL 89. Loved DARK CHOC. Loved BB SHAFIQ. & Precious Akif Fiqrizan. Lookin ferwad to my wedding. wee![:
chitchat. sensation. .
archives. February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
Theirs. shida ekin ayu nurul titijepun ira nani nurul aini nana julee nurul fezah MissFYDA acah lynn linda fizah
|