hmm,its been like few days since my last post.. & bf was like "u rabak sehh part kite happy u tak letak dlm blog u,part gadoh2 part burok2 sal i u letak" haha.. served u ryte dude! where else can i screamed out my feelings if its not here.. and i dunno dat he had been keeping track of my entries.. gotta change my url now.. haha... yaahh.. i'm feeling much better right now,feel abit secured.. abit only ok... i'm still frustrated over wat had hepen to us lately... takkan ku lupe..!!
it was his dad bday.. we went out to hav dinner.. a treat frm the bday boy himself.. hehe.. we had seafood at west coast.. on the way back to his haus smethng hepen... psl pompan ahh pe lagi! my conscience was very unclear and there i walk away frm him & off alone..he did apologise and have some explaination to me but then my mind was full with doubts.. i'm over it..
he came to my house to bring me out,but i refused.. and he was like making me a retard person dat needs assistant on changing my clothes.. he did the make up on me.. and yahh i feel so cacat.. as i'm still angry and moody i ask my siblings to come along.. haha.. futhermore theres no one at home..we went orchard and then to vivo.. yay,he bought me a tee frm forever21.. wee.. thankie.... he sleptover my house the nite b4,and then about 12 we went out to acompany nenek to orchard.. orchard lagiiiii..... hehe.. we had our lunch at esteller77.. and dis time i asked fer non-spicy mee goreng.. the previous time wen we went there we had this spicy nasi goreng.. & it was HELL!!! spicy.. haha.. berpeluh seh 2,2.. haha.. after dat we went home,took train,nenek drop at yishun and we headed back to bf's house..
didnt go anywhere as bf is werking and he is sulking hehe bcos i dun wana stop smoking.. the nite b4 i saw he still saving his ex's photo in his comp i got abit jealous so i got this change of mood and he notices it.. i actuali dun wana make a big fuss abt it but den he keep asking me so i spoke frankly to him.. and guess wat he did.. he deleted his frenster acc???? wat the heck was that fer................! to make sure ur msn gfs doesnt look at ur profile n see our pics isit!!
the first day of ramadhan.. wishes to all muslim readers.. yay.. ramadhan is here so it means raya is coming....weeee.. i brek fast at his house together with his parents.. we lepak awhile,watch tv and den as usual he sent me back home..
again i break fast at his house with his parents and my siblings.. today we had LONTONG..! earlier today we went to jb.. its been ages since i last went to jb with him..yes onli the 2 of us.. we bought foods fer brek fast,fill petrol,bought dvd and we went around,around,around and around to search fer apam balik haha!! irrestable sia! must buy.. but cudnt find any.. shop close larhhh.. at 5pm we reach s'pore,went to my place first fetch my siblings took a taxi to bf's house.. know wat baby akif's change his nappies thrice in 2 hours.. berak,berak and berak again... eeeewww.... goshh!! my bill overdued!! despite my frustration towards bf,i'm actuali happy with him.. behind close door he is actuali trying to make it up to me.. (hopefully) u r still not forgiven ok.. i'm still looking ferword fer the changes u promise.. u touched my heart so many times yet it still hurts..
baby i do love u.. its just dat i hate being betrayed.. evry gal does! i jus hope nothing similar to dis will hepen again.. pls treasure our love jus like u used to.. i miss u whom used to be so loving and concern towards me.. i wun ask fer more but only fer u to love me alone! yes the word is faithful.. i wan to feel wanted by u.. i jus want u.. i found this song related to us jus exactly like wat i wanna express to u.. title:fall for you artist:secondhand serenade The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting Could it be that we have been this way before I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a boy like you is impossible to find Your impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you i'd never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may of failed But I have loved you from the start Ohhhh But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a boy like you is impossible to find It's impossible So breathe in so deep Breathe me in I'm yours to keep And hold onto your words Cuz talk is cheap And remember me tonight When your asleep.. |