
|
13 September 2008. Bf once say to me "nahh ni lagu untok u" he on this song thru his playist & let me listen to it.. and today ima dedicate this song back to him.. we didnt talk today hopefully things will get better... I'm looking for a lover not a friend Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to I'm looking for someone who won't pretend Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel, Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way The way I like to have my way And I'm looking for someone who takes me there, Wants to share, shows he cares Im Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need? Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? (Could you be?) Could you be the one I need? I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh) Someone who I can run to, who will stay with me when it rains Someone who I can cry with through the night Someone who I can trust who's heart is right And I'm looking for someone And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel, Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way The way I like to have my way And I'm looking for someone who takes me there, Wants to share, shows he cares im Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need? Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Could you be this one I need? someone who wont take for granted How much I care (How much I care) And appreciates that I'm there Someone who listens And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need? Is it you? is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need? lizapitinlove 4:27:00 am
| I'm Yours. ![]() L.I.Z.A.P.I.T HEYho! tween-tee. born 1st apriL 89. Loved DARK CHOC. Loved BB SHAFIQ. & Precious Akif Fiqrizan. Lookin ferwad to my wedding. wee![:
chitchat. sensation. .
archives. February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
Theirs. shida ekin ayu nurul titijepun ira nani nurul aini nana julee nurul fezah MissFYDA acah lynn linda fizah
|