
|
15 October 2008. I've always told myself "Liza u gotta be strong,be patience and it will pay off" but for almost two years evrything was still the same.. yes i did stand strong! i did up till now.. but i cant take it any longer.. wat i can see is us not being us.. maybe we are not meant to be.. but i wonder how we got ourselves up to this.. maybe there isnt any chemistry jus that we force it to be there.. maybe its me putting put high hopes that you cant realy give.. i guessed its all about the empty promises made.. so wat about us now.. i've been living in the dark keeping my sorrows deep inside but evrything keeps on coming too me.. evrything i didnt ask for! its really bugging me.. i hate feeling this way.. lets us keep on this way, pretend evrything is ok while its not.. lizapitinlove 2:21:00 pm
| I'm Yours. ![]() L.I.Z.A.P.I.T HEYho! tween-tee. born 1st apriL 89. Loved DARK CHOC. Loved BB SHAFIQ. & Precious Akif Fiqrizan. Lookin ferwad to my wedding. wee![:
chitchat. sensation. .
archives. February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
Theirs. shida ekin ayu nurul titijepun ira nani nurul aini nana julee nurul fezah MissFYDA acah lynn linda fizah
|