
|
28 December 2009. Evryone is talking about it.. "tak nervous ke?" "da ready?" "da prepare sume?" "wat do expect on that day?" "how much u spend on ur wedding?" "brape outfit u pakai?" "nanti abes kul bape?" "lepas kawin u tgl ngn ur parents ke ur husband's parent?" "ade dinner?" "ader karaoke?" "wen u strat ur leave?" haha.. these pple are making me more nervous.. with we getting married i felt like an attention seeker.. evryone will come to me and ask those question.. i felt so important,so special.. i wish on dat day i wud b more special... hehehe... its like a few days left.. today is monday,n my solemn is on saturday.. phheeww.. i freakingly scared of dat day.. i'm afraid dat sumthing bad mite happen.. errghhh... so paranoid... need to get rid of it.. shoozz.. I'm so exhausted,i need a rest.. a break.. how i wish i dun hav to werk.. Ohh Yah,need to congratulate SEZAIRI SAZALI who had been crowned the 3rd male singapore idol.. so proud of hym.. lizapitinlove 4:42:00 pm
| I'm Yours. ![]() L.I.Z.A.P.I.T HEYho! tween-tee. born 1st apriL 89. Loved DARK CHOC. Loved BB SHAFIQ. & Precious Akif Fiqrizan. Lookin ferwad to my wedding. wee![:
chitchat. sensation. .
archives. February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010
Theirs. shida ekin ayu nurul titijepun ira nani nurul aini nana julee nurul fezah MissFYDA acah lynn linda fizah
|